- User agreement
- By accessing the "Acourate User Group" (hereinafter referred to as "the Board") you conclude a user agreement with the operator of the Board (hereinafter "Operator") and agree to the following provisions.
- If you do not agree with these rules you may not continue to use the board. For the use of the board, the regulations published at this point apply.
- The contract of use is concluded for an indefinite period and can be terminated by both parties at any time without notice.
- Grant of rights of use
- By creating a contribution you grant the operator a simple right, free of time and space and free of charge, to use your contribution within the framework of the board.
- The right of use according to point 2.a remains even after termination of the contract of use.
- Duties of the user
- By creating a post you declare that it does not contain any content that violates applicable law or common decency. In particular, you represent that you have the right to set or use the links and images used in your posts.
- You acknowledge that the Operator assumes no responsibility for the content of any Contributions he has not made or that he has not taken note of. They permit the Operator to delete or block your user account, contributions and functions at any time.
- In addition you authorize the Operator to modify your contributions if they are against the above-mentioned rules or are likely to cause harm to the Operator or a third party.
- General Public License
- You acknowledge that phpBB is a forum software provided by phpBB Limited (http://www.phpbb.com) under the "GNU General Public License v2" (GPL); German-language information is provided by the German-speaking community (http://www.phpbb.de). Both have no influence on the way the software is used. In particular, they can not prohibit the use of the software for specific purposes or influence the content of external forums.
- With the exception of injury to life, limb and health and the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), the Operator is only liable for damages that are attributable to intentional or grossly negligent conduct. This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as lost profits in particular.
- The liability is limited to consumers except in the case of intentional or grossly negligent conduct or damage to life, limb and health and the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) to the typically foreseeable damages at the conclusion of the contract and otherwise the amount of the average damages typical for the contract , This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as lost profits in particular.
- The liability is limited to entrepreneurs except in the case of injury to life, limb and health or intentional or grossly negligent behavior of the Operator to the typically predictable damages at the conclusion of the contract and otherwise the amount of the average damages typical for the contract. This also applies to indirect damages, especially loss of profit.
- The limitation of liability of paragraphs a to c applies mutatis mutandis in favor of employees and agents of the Operator.
- Claims for liability under mandatory national law remain unaffected.
- Right of amendment
- The user is allowed to be inconsistent with the new changes. In the case of an objection, the contractual relationship between the Operator and the user expires with immediate effect.
- The changes are considered accepted and binding if the user has accepted the changes.
Rules about the intended purpose of this user group
1 post • Page 1 of 1
By accessing the "Acourate User Group" a contract is concluded between you and the operator with the following provisions: